Flinders Bay Holiday Park, Augusta
Flinders Bay Holiday Park is Augusta's only beachfront holiday park. We offer you shady, private sites, perfect for a relaxing retreat for the whole family.
- Beach frontage, close to swimming beaches
- Beautiful scenery
- Quiet location
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Sheltered, private sites
- 5 Fire pits (bring your own wood during fire permitted season), sorry no personal wood fire devices.
- 2 Electric BBQs
- Laundry facilities
- Three amenity blocks
- Car storage available for Cape to Cape walkers, please call our office first.
- Free 500mb Wifi daily (extra data available for purchase at the office)
- TV and mobile phone information:
Unfortunately TV reception can be poor in the caravan park. If you are able to bring a dish this may assist with your TV reception.
- Dump point access is available for free between 9am & 5pm at our sister park, Turner Holiday Park. See office or notice board for more info.
- 1 vehicle & trailer is permitted per site
Extra parking space available in the Storage area, between sites 42 and 43. Further parking across from the Office Reception and along the main driveway.
- No personal generators are permitted to be used on site
- Campfire restrictions change at different times of the year. Please check status at our office.
NO PERSONAL WOOD FIRE DEVICES.
- Quiet time from 9.30pm
- Check in from 12pm & check out by 10am
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
- 2 dogs only are permitted on each site
- Dogs must not be left unattended on your site or in your van
- Pick up after your dog – Free poo pouches are available outside the office & amenity 3
- Use assigned dog exercise areas only